TRIP PLANNING CHECK LIST
- Choose your trip, time, and boat type.
- Sign Participant Agreement.
- Plan to be at Hocking Hills Canoe Livery 20-30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Bring water and snacks in a personal, handheld cooler.
- Dress for the weather and water conditions.
- Arrive at Hocking Hills Canoe Livery and have a great time!
- Bringing a group? (Groups consist of 14 or more people).
- Basic instruction in canoeing, paddling and reading the river are available, in addition to the instructions found on our safety video.
- Life vests should be worn at all times. Children under 12 are required to wear life vests at all times. A life vest can be a matter of life or death in an emergency situation, and we care about your safety.
- We reserve the right not to rent watercraft to people who appear intoxicated.
- All persons are required to read and sign the participant agreement.
- Children must be three years of age to participate. Additional age restrictions may apply depending on water level and participant experience.